Voluntary declaration of consent as a candidate with indivHR
All personal designations are to be understood as gender-neutral. For ease of reading, only the masculine form is used in the following.
Explicit consent to the processing of my personal data by indivHR for the purpose of career counseling and job placement. (Art 6 para 1 lit a, Art 9 para 2 lit a DSGVO)
I, as a candidate or applicant for job positions, expressly agree that indiv HR GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "indivHR"), Ballgasse 4/10, 1010 Vienna, FN 455249i, my following personal data processed for the purpose of career counseling and job placement:
- Personal data (first and last name, date of birth)
- Address data
- Contact information (phone number, e-mail address)
- Date and time (of registration or update)
- IP address and registration data (login, password)
VOLUNTARY INFORMATION THAT CAN BE ADDED DURING REGISTRATION OR AT A LATER TIME:
- Application documents (curriculum vitae or references)
- Professional background (details of previous employment)
- Data on education (information on university or school degrees)
- Job requirements (desired scope of employment, desired salary, period of notice)
- Skills & qualifications (additional education, certificates, languages, hobbies)
INFORMATION SUPPLEMENTED BY AN INDIVHR CONTACT PERSON:
- Interview dates, interview notes and comments on my profile (information on the motive for the change)
- Residence permit (concerns only persons from third countries)
- E-mail communication with indivHR employees
- Job positions (that I apply for or that indivHR suggests to me).
- Keywording of the candidate profile for better findability
My personal data may be used for the Purpose of career counseling and job placement be used, which following processing includes:
- The storage of my personal data in the candidate database of indivHR in the form of a candidate profile.
- The management of my candidate profile.
- Receiving and processing my applications for specific job positions.
- Adding notes and supplementation during face-to-face interviews (job interviews).
- The categorization and tagging of candidate profiles ("profiling"), the search for my personal data in the candidate database and the matching of this data with job descriptions and requirements of potential employers (clients of indivHR).
- Contacting me regarding suitable job offers via telephone, e-mail and other means of communication (e.g. social networks), as well as to arrange job interviews and for queries.
- The optional linking of my XING or LinkedIn profile with my candidate profile at indivHR as well as the import of data from my XING or LinkedIn profile.
- The forwarding of my candidate profile or recommendations derived from it to potential employers (clients of indivHR) for the purpose of job placement.
- Providing information to me regarding the status and outcome of applications.
- As a basis for internal statistics or internal controlling (e.g. number of filled positions).
The Transmission of my personal data may be limited to the purpose described above of career counseling and job placement with indivHR franchise partners as well as clients of indivHR (potential employers). I can find more detailed explanations of these categories of recipients in the data protection declaration (https://www.indivHR.com/datenschutzerklaerung), which I have already taken note of. The forwarding of my personal data to clients of indivHR (potential employers) will only take place after my prior consent. express consentwhich I can give in the course of a personal conversation, telephone call or by e-mail. In particular, before the transfer of my personal data to potential employers in third countries (outside the EU) indivHR will inform me in advance and obtain my express consent.
I can withdraw my consent at any time with effect for the future by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org revoked without giving reasons. This means that the processing is based on my consent and is permissible until the revocation is received.
If I do not consent or revoke my consent, indivHR cannot process my data. In the event that I revoke my consent, indivHR will no longer process my personal data for the purpose of career counseling and job placement and will no longer provide me with job positions.
If I do not select any choices and I have previously consented to the use of my personal information, then my failure to select will not be construed as a revocation of the previously given consent, nor will it be construed as a grant of such consent.