Wir bringen zusammen, was zusammen passt.
Our client is a multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. One of their fastest growing business areas is SAP Concur, which simplifies travel, expense and invoice management for total visibility and greater control. We are looking for a Senior Sales Analyst (f/m/d) who will play a critical role in the Analytics & Strategy group, a team that drives not only the strategic planning for the International Sales organizations (EMEA/MEE, APJ, GC), but also the operational cadence and ideas to improve sales productivity.
Your working area
- You will support the MEE (Germany & Switzerland) Concur Sales Leadership team as a key Sales Operations business partner.
- You will share responsibility for identifying and reporting on key indicators of sales & marketing performance and market opportunity, using those findings to set the strategic agenda, and presenting recommendations to senior leaders.
- Projects will include business planning, segmentation, attrition analysis, customer success indicators, market research, pipeline analysis, coverage optimization, and ongoing performance measurement.
- Deliverables range from robust analytic models, custom performance analysis, scalable reporting infrastructure, and the packaging of findings into presentation-ready content for executives.
- You will also be responsible for drafting comprehensive sales plan terms and conditions and rules of engagement documents relevant to the target market.
- The successful candidate will possess a passion for creating scalable, repeatable analytics, and innovative analysis, and the wherewithal to develop findings and recommendations that transcend the numbers. The analyst must feel comfortable interacting with senior management on a regular basis.
- Build and leverage existing data and reporting to analyze trends and provide input and recommendations that will help improve sales efficiency and performance metrics.
- Assist with cloud revenue forecasting and budgeting. Inform executives on daily basis.
Assist in creating territory/region assignments, structuring incentive plans, and setting up quotas.
- Monitor sales processes and provide statistical analysis of performance.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop new tools and/or processes to increase the field’s productivity.
- Interact regularly with the sales organization and other areas of the company.
Required Skills and Experience
- A keen understanding of the local market’s business model, organizational structure, and culture is a must.
- 4+ years related experience (Sales Operations, Finance, Consulting, Corporate Strategy, etc.).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Expert in quantitative analysis, Excel and logical reasoning.
- Profound presentation skills
- Self-starter who prioritizes multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Experience running analysis using salesforce.com, SQL and/or Tableau a plus.
Ihr Berater, Herr Gerhard Zeiner, freut sich auf Ihren Anruf unter +43 664 754 66 510 oder gebührenfrei aus Deutschland unter 0800 40 02 122. Wir stehen Ihnen auch unter email@example.com für Fragen zur Verfügung.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Bewerben Sie sich initiativ. Registrieren Sie sich in unserer Datenbank. Wir melden uns bei spannenden, neuen Stellen, die Sie interessieren könnten.
Zurück zur Jobsuche
#SAP #itjobs #indivhr #sapvertrieb #sapjobs #concur